Air Plants in glass globes have become so popular! Easy to care for and a great natural accent, our Air Plants add just the right amount of greenery.
- The larger the globe the more care you can give your plant.
- Water your plant when you first receive it by soaking 20-30 minutes. Take note of the size and color and you should see how happy the plant is. Keep this "picture" in your mind.
- Allow your plant to dry almost completely before placing in the globe.
- Mist your plant every 4-5 days with one spray for tiny globes, 2-3 sprays for globes 3-5 inches, more if the plant is in a large open globe. The key is to judge the drying time, the smaller the globe, the less circulation, the longer the plant will hold the moisture. If you over water the plant will die.
- Remember what your plant looked like after soaking? If it has lost that happy healthy look, take it out and soak it for 30 minutes to an hour, shake, allow to almost completely dry and replace in globe.
- Do not place your globes directly in front of a window where they get direct sun. Remember the glass will intensify the sunlight and the heat. Indirect light is best and some will even grow in low to moderate light.
- Light. Bright filtered light is the general rule, and the higher the humidity of the air the higher light will be tolerated.
When ordering online, plant shipped is shop choice.